Xin chao! Hello! Welcome to Da Nang City – Vietnam!
Travel comfortably from the mordern Danang city to the Hoian ancient town and a few famous places around Hoi An, with our private car service on 28 kms of route via the spectacular My Khe Beach. The road trip takes approximately 40 minutes including stopovers for sightseeing. You can’t miss this most breathtaking coastal route in Central Vietnam!
– Sit back and let us serve you on our modern air-conditioned private car.
– Our service allows for flexible choices of stopovers along the way where you can enjoy Vietnam’s most famous scenic spots such as Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request), Marble Mountain (upon request), My Khe Beach, My Son Sanctuary (upon request).
– Additional visits to nearby attractions are also available such as Golden Bridge on Ba Na Hills, Cham Museum, the tallest Lady Buddha Statue, Elephant Springs, Bach Ma National Park..
– Private car transfer service from Hoi An to Danang is available here
– We offer a variety of vehicle options for different passenger group sizes.
Private Car/Taxi from Da nang to Hoi an (Round trip) ✓Cheap Car Hire High quality, English Speaking Driver, New Car, A/C, Wi-fi ✓Booking Onine
Taxis scams could be a bad experience for tourists to Vietnam and a main reason why so many do not want to return to this amazing country. This is why we set up Danang Transfers. As locals we want your first impression of Vietnam to be a great one. Our excellent transfer services and small group tours, private car will allow you to have an enjoyable and worry free trip! Thank you! Cam on!😘😘😘
Danang Transfer offers Private car from Da Nang to Hoi An round trip / 1 day is cheaper than a taxi ride. Its cost ranges from 600,000 to 900,000 VND for a four-seat car that is fitted to couples, families and small groups. No extra cost is another difference to taxis, except when the passengers want to change the itinerary.
Private car from Da Nang to Hoi An ( Round trip)
- We offer transport private service with English Speaking Driver
- We will charge cheaper price than metered taxi drivers, Grab, Uber, safe & better services
- All of our cars are very new, comfortable with Air conditioner, free wifi, water, tissue inside
- Our driver is good training, become a professional driver
- No any hidden cost. No deposit. The payment will be settle directly to driver when you finish the trip
It takes 45 minutes to one hour by car to get to Hoian from Da Nang. In case of an early morning or late-night ride, it’s possible to reduce this time to 0,5 hours. If planning to sightsee in-between attractions such as the Marble Mountains, Cham Museum or somewhere else, rescheduling well to enjoy everything without rush.
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby, airport , Train station any time you request.
- On the way, you can stop sightseeing at Ngu Hanh Son ( the Marblem Mountain ) , My Khe beach
The cluster of limestone outcrops that make up the Marble Mountains were initially sacred sites worshipped by the Cham peoples of Central and Southern Vietnam. However, the mountains are not massive in comparison to some of Vietnam’s northern ranges. But they are impressive in relation to the flat central floodplains of the surrounding countryside. So it is easy to see why they cast an attractive spell on the Cham. They also contain a myriad of cave networks and tunnels that the Cham recognised as holy places.
In the centuries since the Champa Empire, Buddhist followers have built shrines and temples at the summits of the mountains and in the caves below them. Therefore the Marble Mountains and their shrines within, continue to lure visitors to this day to enjoy their expansive views, wander their intricate caves and be swept up in their history.
- Next, we will visit the An Bang Beach , Just 3km north of Hoi An, An Bang is one of Vietnam’s most happening and enjoyable beaches. At present there’s a wonderful stretch of fine sand and an enormous horizon (with less of the serious erosion evident at Cua Dai), and with only the distant Cham Islands interrupting the seaside symmetry. Staying at the beach and visiting Hoi An on day trips is a good strategy for a relaxing visit to the area.
There is a growing band of vendors selling souvenirs and food on the beach, and at the end of the day, the beach gets very busy with local families heading down for a swim. A few watersports operators are also now offering parasailing and jetski hire. Note that safety standards for these activities may not be enforced as strongly as in other countries.
- Coming to Hoi An, we cannot help but mention a long-standing traditional craft village in Thanh Ha village – Thanh Ha Pottery Village in Hoi An. And Thanh Ha Terracotta Park – the largest ceramic park in Vietnam. This place is a unique ceramic museum in Vietnam. Thanh Ha Pottery Park has a market area to exchange and buy ceramic products, exhibit, and display unique ceramic products made themselves.
The most special is the small world area shown through sophisticated ceramic products, extremely vividly reproduced through Vietnam’s architectural works and all the world’s wonders under ceramic products.
- Bay Mau coconut forest in Hoi An, with a peaceful river view interspersed between the immense green coconut forest, gives visitors a calm space and unique experiences that few places have. Let’s explore how interesting this place is!
This large coconut forest is located next to 03 famous rivers in Hoi An: the Hoai River, Thu Bon River, and De Vong River flowing into the sea. Because this place has salty water suitable for the development of nipa coconuts, the coconut forest here is getting bigger and greener day by day, blending with the charming image of the river, giving visitors the feeling of being in a province somewhere in the Southwest Region. Since you come here, you will participate in sightseeing activities and outdoor experiences, so choosing a time with fantastic weather of the year will help you have a more comfortable and perfect trip. The time from February to September every year is a reasonable time to go to the coconut forest in Hoi An because Hoi An has dry and cool weather. Notably, in June and July, the sun is quite hot, but the river water is clear, ideal for sightseeing, so the number of tourists coming here is quite crowded at this time!
- When you arrival Hoi An, the driver will drop you off at a place near the old town. Hoi An Ancient Town still has its own distinct beauty lying in every street corner, every roof, and even in the small streets. This place has an ancient grace with features that cannot be found anywhere else. Coming here, visitors can feel the affection from the friendly locals.
If you just want to take a chill walk around the old town, enjoy Hoi An’s specialties or take beautiful pictures, there is no entrance fee. However, there are several cultural monuments that require entry tickets:
Cultural constructions: Quan Cong Temple, Cau Bridge, etc…
Ancient houses: Phung Hung ancient house, Duc An ancient house, etc…
Church: Church of the Tran family, Church of the Nguyen family.
In addition, tickets also include a wide range of activities, namely folk games, street performances (every day from 7pm to 8.30pm), art shows (at 10.15 a.m. and 3.15 p.m. daily). The ticket prices for Vietnamese and foreigners differ, which are 80,000 VND/person and 150,000 VND/person respectively.
Don’t hesitate to buy tickets as the experience will provide deep insights of the town’s history. Moreover, the money contributes to the repair and preservation of the old town for future generations.
After you have visited the old town, the driver will pick you up at the meeting point and take you back to Da Nang
Price list private car
|Trip||4 seats||7 seats||12 seats|
|Da Nang to Hoi An (one way)||13$||17$||23$|
|Da Nang to Hoian oldtown (round trip)||26$||34$||46$|
|Da Nang – Marble Mountain, An Bang Beach, Thanh Ha Village, Coconut forest, HoiAn oldtown ( round trip)||50$||60$||70$|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 3..)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)
Booking private car
– Email : email@example.com
– Phone Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk free Call or chat: (+84)0905442279
Not only easy booking; but also easy payment – pay after end trip; driver wait for you at arrival gate with sign.
All we need from you :
- Your name, Hotel address, Your flight number ( if pick up airport).
- Time departure – Your journey
We will send you the price for the trip. Once confirmed by you, we will arrange the service. No deposit, our driver will collect your money when you arrival in your hotel and end the trip
After that, everything we will do! What are you waiting for? Send us an email; then we will get you back in soonest with best price!
>> Da Nang Airport transfer
>> Price list private car in Da Nang
>> Price list private car in Hue
>> Price list private car in Hoi An
WHY CHOOSE PRIVATE CAR WITH US?
|English Speaking Driver||Value for Money||Car fleet|
|We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.||With cheap price but professional service.||Our cars are new 2016 – 2017; with free Wi-fi; Baby seat.|
|Fast Booking||Support Team||Easy pament|
|Just a click, you can contact us to book the private car.||Our team available 24hour/7 days, we always reply your email in soonest with best price||No need deposit; pay direct to driver after end trip.|
DANANG TRANSFER – Private Car – Nice Car & Professional Driver
- Add : 68, B1.94, Hoa Xuan Zone, Da Nang City , Viet Nam
- Tel : (+84) 853 5555 93
- Hotline/Zalo/Viber/Wechat/Kakaotalk/Line/Whatsapp: (+84)0905442279
- Email : Danangtransfer.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Face : https://www.facebook.com/danangtransfer.vn
- Web : https://danangtransfer.vn