- Address: Hai Van Pass is location in Hoa Hiep Bac Ward, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City
- Price: Free
- Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Time of visit: 30 mins – 1 hour
- Best Time: 05:00 – 18:00
- Overview: Lying along Hai Van mountain slope, Hai Van Pass is 500m above sea level, bordered by Thua Thien – Hue province and Da Nang city. When stopp here, King Le Thanh Tong was awarded as “the most beautiful people”
There are two routes through Hai Van Pass: Hai Van Pass Tunnel and Hai Van Pass.
+ Road tunnel crossing Hai Van pass
– Opening Hours: All days. The tunneling time is 3h to 4am every day for cleaning, repairing and maintaining the tunnel items.
– Ticket price: Motorcycle / motorbike transportation is 25,000 – 30,000 VND / time / car, pedestrian is 8.000VND / person / person.
– Note: As the tunnel pass through the pass so visitors will not be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery or visit some of the famous spots on Hai Van pass.
+ Hai Van pass
– Opening Hours: All days.
– Ticket price: No fee.
– Match type: Travel, sightseeing, discovery, photography.
– Note: You should choose this route if you want to Discover:, experience the full sense of conquering Hai Van pass.
8. Spectacular streets:
Hai Van Pass is one of the most beautiful and impressive coastal passages in the world. Hai Van street, bent, bent, prominent amidst the majestic blue mountains. At times it curved itself horizontally in the hills. Sometimes it suddenly turns, creating strange zigzag lines. Hai Van with one side is high mountains, the far side is big sea. All make a picture of the magnificent nature, fascinated people. It is a wonderful work of creation and is a feat of human hands.
Hai Van gives the conqueror it the emotional supply difficult to describe. You will be proud and curious when starting the journey at the foot of the pass. Then there is the anxiety and anxiety with the winding, winding road. Hai Van is known as the most dangerous pass in Vietnam. The main thing that gives visitors the feeling of fun and challenge. And then you will be overwhelmed by the beautiful natural scenery.
From the top of the pass, you can zoom in and out of the sky, Bach Ma Range connecting with each other, hidden behind the mist, the North – South Railway line to the south and beyond the blue sea to the horizon. Standing north of the pass, you can see the fishing village and lush green turquoise lagoon with picturesque white sand beach. Also on the southern side of the pass is the city of Da Nang, Tien Sa port, Cham island and the green Son Tra peninsula is seen from above.
9. Hai Van Quan
Hai Van Quan, also known as Hai Van pass. If you have conquered the spectacular views of Hai Van Pass, do not forget to visit Hai Van Quan.
This gate was built in the Tran dynasty, restored in 1926 under the reign of Minh Mang (Nguyen). Hai Van Quan is built of red brick, about 6 meters high, underneath has large arched porch, above is a private floor with windows to observe. The gate is built with thick walls. The door facing Thua Thien covered “Hai Van Quan”, the door looking back to Quang Nam to “the most beautiful people”. When anyone through this door must submit documents.
Coming to Hai Van Quan, you will be “touching” a historic architectural work. This place has witnessed many feudal kings. Not only that, it was also a military strategic position during the Vietnam War. There are still remains of the fort with a number of buildings built by the French military since 1826.
Standing on Hai Van Quan, you will admire the panoramic view of Hai Van Pass, white clouded clouds with breathtaking arcades, hills with green carpet, heaven and blue sea as a harmony. And you can capture yourself the best pictures about Hai Van.
10. Way to:
Hai Van pass is 20km from Da Nang city and 80km from Hue city. For convenience, you can move to Danang City by many means such as plane, train, bus … then rent car to Hai Van.
– Motorbike: This is the best way to experience the full feeling of conquering Hai Van pass. Travel by motorbike, you can flexibly stop at many places on the pass for sightseeing, taking pictures, resting … If you leave Da Nang, after about 1 hour, you will reach Hai Van pass foot.
– Cars: If you don’t have motorbike driver license or don’t have any experience travel by motorbike. Rent a private car with driver from Danang to Hai Van Pass or Danang to Hue by private car rental and stop to visit Hai Van Pass is the best way.
11. Travel experience:
– At the top of the pass at dawn or sunset can own beautiful photos and enjoy the best atmosphere of the day.
– With friends climbing on Hai Van Quan sip coffee bought at the top of the Pass is also a pleasant new experience.
Because most of the cars now choose to go tunnel through Hai Van, the car travel by the pass road is quite limit. So best way to visit Hai Van Pass is rent a private car from Danang to Hue and go via Hai Van Pass for sightseeing. To visit Hai Van Pass, you can go from Hue to Danang/ Hue to Hoian/ Hoi An To My Son By Private Car/ Hoian to Hue.
Contact with Danang Transfer, you will have great service, high quality with cheapest price! Check out with us now!