Summer days in Vietnam are great time for lying on white sandy beaches and being tanned in the sun. One of the famous destinations for beach lovers in recent years is LY SON ISLAND known as Maldives of Vietnam for its stunning crystal clear blue sea.
WHERE IS LY SON ISLAND?
Ly Son Island is located in the north- east of Quang Ngai Province in South Central of Vietnam, about 15 nautical miles (30km) from Sa Ky Port. The island’s topography had been built by the eruption of five extinct volcanoes about 25 – 30 million years ago. Its total area is about 10 kilometres square divided into two islands and three communes including An Hai, An Vinh (Great Island) and An Binh (Little Island).
HOW TO GET TO LY SON?
There are many types of transportation to get to Quang Ngai Province from Danang , Hoi An…such as: shuttle bus, train and airplane. If you travel by airplane, then it will takes around 1.5 hour (50km) from Chu Lai Airport to Sa Ky Port, 3 hour (140km) from Danang airport or Hoian to Sa Ky port. In case that you are in the Quang Ngai city centre it will takes 20 kilometres to Sa Ky Port.
Private Car/ Taxi from Hoi An to Sa Ky Port – Ly Son Island with English speaking driver ✓ Great trip, Quality, Safety ✓Booking Online
Sa Ky Port has high- speed boat to Ly Son Island (Great Island) within approximately 1 hour. The high- speed boats depart Sa Ky Port at 7.30, 9:30, 13:30 and 15:30 (the schedule changes weekly and reflects demand: in the busy season, there are frequent departures as well as extra boats, in low season, boats depart when there are enough people) and you should buy tickets at least an hour before the departure time. You have to join the queue, only purchase a maximum of two tickets and show your ID or passport and your partner’s one.
The ticket from Sa Ky to Ly Son costs VND 180,000 (USD 7)/ person for one way ( We can help you to book ticket if you need)
PRIVATE CAR HOI AN TO SA KY PORT
If you have a chance to visit Hoian city, do not miss one of the most attractive sites – Ly Son Island known as Maldives of Vietnam for its stunning crystal clear blue sea. From here, you can immerse the specular view as well as the fresh atmosphere of the hills near the beach. The best way to visit Ly Son Island from Hoi An is take the Hoi An to Sa Ky Port and return Hoi An by private car rental.
We offer private car from Danang or Hoian to Sa Ky Port with English Speaking Driver
- We offer transport private service with English Speaking Driver
- We will charge cheaper price than metered taxi drivers, Grab, Uber, safe & better services
- All of our cars are very new, comfortable with Air conditioner, free wifi, water, tissue inside
- Our driver is good training, become a professional driver.
- No any hidden cost. No deposit. The payment will be settle directly to driver when you finish the trip
The driver will meet you at your hotel lobby, airport… departure to Sa Ky port. Driving about over 3 hour; arrival in Sa Ky port. On the way, our driver can help you to buy the ticket boat if you need or you can buy it in the port
After visit Ly Son Island. When you return to the port,The driver will pick you up to Da Nang or Hoi An. End of the journey
*Note: Ticket boat fee: 180,000vnd/pax.
PRICE FOR PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Type car||Price/ 1 Way|
|Sedan||(Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||70 USD ~ 1,610.000 VND|
|Minivan||(Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||80 USD ~ 1,840.000 VND|
|Van||(Max 10 Pax – 6 Baggages)||95 USD ~ 2,180,000 VND|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
# Service includes:
- Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver.
- 24/7 customer support: +840905442279- Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk
- English and Experienced driver.
- Meet & greet at the airport
# Guide :
- If your flight is changed or delayed, please drop us an sms or send us an email before your departure, so we can re-arrange our driver to pick you up at the airport on time.
- In case your flight has arrived but you cannot find our driver, please call our Hotline/Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk at (+84)0905442279 – English speaking to get you connected to our driver right away.
- We will not be responsible for any additional cost if you decided to arrange your own taxi by yourself without informing us in advance.
- Our prices include the driver’s wait time at the airport.
Pictures of cars
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk free Call or chat: (+84)0905442279 or (+84)0949537755
Not only easy booking; but also easy payment – pay after end trip, The driver wait for you at arrival gate (hotel lobby) with sign or easy contact him via Whatsap/ Viber/ Line/ Kakaotalk…
All we need from you :
- Your name, Hotel address, Your flight number.
- Time departure – Your journey
We will send you the price for the trip. Once confirmed by you, we will arrange the service. No deposit, our driver will collect your money when you arrival in your hotel and end the trip
After that, everything we will do! What are you waiting for? Send us an email; then we will get you back in soonest with best price!
>> Da Nang Airport transfer
>> Price list private car in Da Nang
>> Price list private car in Hue
>> Price list private car in Hoi An
WHY CHOOSE PRIVATE CAR WITH US ?
|English Speaking Driver||Value for Money||Car fleet|
|We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.||With cheap price but professional service.||Our cars are new 2016 – 2017; with free Wi-fi; Baby seat.|
|Fast Booking||Support Team||Easy pament|
|Just a click, you can contact us to book the private car.||Our team available 24hour/7 days, we always reply your email in soonest with best price||No need deposit; pay direct to driver after end trip.|
DANANG TRANSFER – Private Car – Nice Car & Professional Driver
- Add : 68, B1.94, Hoa Xuan Zone, Da Nang City , Viet Nam
- Tel : (+84) 853 5555 93
- Hotline/Zalo/Viber/Wechat/Kakaotalk/Line/Whatsapp: (+84)0905442279 or (+84)0949537755
- Email : Danangtransfer.email@example.com
- Face : https://www.facebook.com/danangtransfer.vn
- Web : https://danangtransfer.vn
WHAT TO DO IN LY SON?
Famous for growing garlic and onions the island also has a thriving fishing community and stunning beaches. Ly Son Island may be small but there is much to see and do. The best way to get around the island is to rent motorbikes from your accommodation (VND 100,000 -150,000 (USD 5)/ motorbike/ day).
KINGDOM OF GARLIC
Riding around the island you will see the vast green fields of garlic, shallots and onions and smell a pungent aroma. Ly Son garlic is famous in the country for its small bulb and good quality. You can buy bunches of garlic serves as meaningful gifts and souvenirs. It cost VND 1,100,000 VND – 1,300,000 / kilogram of one- clove garlic.
The restaurants on Ly Son Island serve fresh seafood and various kinds of dishes of salad such as seaweed salad, garlic salad and raw fish salad. Especially, you can’t miss the Huynh De sea crab served as one of the most amazing local specialties. With a special shape which resembles a small turtle, this type of crab is a must-try food during your stay in the island. Besides, an amazing kind of seafood worth trying is sea urchin. Locals cook it in many dishes but the most delicious one is sea urchin soup.
BEACHES AND TO VO GATE
With wild beauty and crystal blue beaches, Little Island known as An Binh is attracting many visitors a day. From Great Island, there are tourist boats depart for An Binh every morning and it takes 15 minutes (VND 50,000/ pax/ one way). You can swim, dive beneath the sea and definitely enjoy the view of lush green seaweed and colorful coral reefs.
To Vo gate is one of the most impressive places to visit when you come to Ly Son. From the welcoming gate of Ly Son Island, turning left and going along, you will see To Vo Gate. It is an attraction for who has passion for photography as the its scenery at sunrise and sunset.
Best time to travel to Ly Son Island is from June to September as the weather is dry and sunny during those months.
There are a few things you need to prepare for your trip to Ly Son Island:
– ID or passport
– if you are easily or potentially sea sick, purchase necessary pills
– sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun
– swimming suit
All of these great experiences on Ly Son Island are especially suitable to those who are adventure, peaceful atmosphere and beach lovers.