The cruise ship usually stop at Chan May international port in 1 day and depart in afternoon or later. So the needs for travelling when waiting is so high. Clients can choice the driver and car – taxi at port, but you won’t peace in mind and price is not stability, even if it is very expensive. To help you have good choice with safe trip. We offer Chan May port private car rental (Chan may port car hire, Transportation at Chan May..) – one of the best service of Danang Transfer.
Hello, Xin Chao!! Welcome to Vietnam.!
Taxis scams could be a bad experience for tourists to Vietnam and a main reason why so many do not want to return to this amazing country. This is why we set up Danang Transfers. As locals we want your first impression of Vietnam to be a great one. Our excellent transfer services and small group tours, private car will allow you to have an enjoyable and worry free trip! Thank you! Cam on!😘😘😘
Chan May port between Hue and Da Nang -> You can go visiting Hue city with historical and relic of imperial city for the day. Or you can travel to Da Nang and Hoi An, enjoy some food and see the highlights of the city. We offer Car Rental from Chan May port to Danang, Hoian for day trip; Chanmay to Hue by Private Car rental for day trip, Chanmay to Haivan pass – Lang Co – Bana hills…
Private Car/Taxi from Chan May port to Danang city tour with English speaking driver ✓Great trip, Quality, Safety ✓Booking online 24/7
PRIVATE CAR CHAN MAY PORT
Danang is a laidback coastal city bursting with stunning beaches, rolling mountains, and religious relics. Once considered a drop-off point for many of Vietnam’s smaller cities dotting the coast, Danang is now drawing in its own tourists to gawk at natural beauty and historical remnants
How to do the Chanmay Port to Danang for Day Trip ? Danang Transfer provides Chanmay Port to Danang for day trip by private car rental to handle your worries.
- We offer transport private service with English Speaking Driver
- We will charge cheaper price than metered taxi drivers, Grab, Uber, safe & better services
- All of our cars are very new, comfortable with Air conditioner, free wifi, water, tissue inside
- Our driver is good training, become a professional driver.
- No any hidden cost. No deposit. The payment will be settle directly to driver when you finish the trip
Tour style: Private car with private driverCHAN MAY PORT TO DANANG – DAY TOUR
Duration: 8hours – 10 hours (approx.)
Starting: From 7:00 – 8:00am
End trip: Around 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Best time to go: From Feb to Oct (Nov to Jan is rainy season)
Starting point: Chan May seaport pick up and drop off.
In the morning
- At 7.30 am – 8:30 : Our driver will wait for you at the gate of Chan May port ( about 600m away from the ship) and transfer to Danang. On the way, you will visit several famous places.
- Lang Co beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. The blue pristine water and the long stretched white sand of Lang Co beach attract many locals but not a lot of foreign travelers visit the place because it is a little far from the big cities.
- Hai Van Pass – Another world renowned place, Hai Van Pass. Its name translates to Cloud Pass literally describing the way to get to the peak of the pass. Hai Van Pass was also featured on Top Gear and hailed as the most exciting pass in Vietnam.
- At about 10 am: Arrive in Danang, we will arrive at Danang city center and start the sightseeing:
- Visit to Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda which is considered as one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang city in both of scale and architecture. It is located on the hill, with the shape of turtle. This pagoda has a combination between modern style and traditional style. The main area has a large capacity and it is the most solemn place. From here, you can contemplate the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula.
In addition, from the distance, you will see Ngu Hanh Son Mountain along with white sand-bank. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other place.
- The next is Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture. It is well-known for its extensive collection dating from the seventh to the fifteenth century. Recognized as a national first-class relic by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the museum is regarded as an architectural gem of Southeast Asia. More than 300 sandstone and terracotta artifacts are now on display. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Viet Nam.
Although profoundly influenced by the architecture and sculpture of the Indian civilization, the Champa had their own vision of life and religion.
- Visit The Marble Mountains All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of one of the peaks. Several buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the mountains, making this a famous tourist destination. Kim Son (mountain of metal), Moc Son (Mountain of Wood), Thuy Son (Mountain of Water), Hoa Son (Mountain of Fire), and Tho Son (Mountain of Earth). Marble Mountains have attractive sights such as Da Chong tunnel, Ba Tho Cave, Hades Cave, Huyen Khong Cave, Linh Ung Pagoda, Vong Giang Dai Tower, etc., which is suitable for spiritual tourism. At the feet of the mountains, there is a village of marble sculptural arts over 300 years of age.
It is the place for tourists to see with their own eyes the stone sculptural arts of talent craftsmen, and tourists can choose their most favourite products as souvenirs.
- This brought to their sculpture a subtle and distinct beauty.The Con Market was constructed in the 1940s, was rebuilt in 1985 and renamed the Da Nang Trade Centre. It is one of the city’s major markets and is still known locally as the Con Market. It welcomes an average of more than 11,000 customers every day. It is now home to more than 2,000 stalls and various selections of goods can be found here.
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Price USD||Price USD|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||130 USD/Car||2,990,000 VND/Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||140 USD/ Car||3,220,000 VND/Car|
|VAN (Max 12 Pax – 6 Baggages)||185 USD/Car||4,225,000 VND/Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
(Pick up INSIDE Port – Surcharge 6$ / 1 pax)
Exchange rate : $1 = 23,000 VND
Note: Please walk to the Entrance of the Port to be picked up (600m from the Cruise). In case you want to be picked up at the Cruise, inside the Port please pay more 6$ per person and inform us before 4 days that we have time to do all of customs formalities.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk free Call or chat: (+84)0905442279
Not only easy booking; but also easy payment – pay after end trip; driver wait for you at arrival gate of the port with sign.
All we need from you :
- Your name, Type car you want
- Time departure – Your trip
We will send you the price for the trip. Once confirmed by you, we will arrange the service. No deposit, our driver will collect your money when you finish the trip
After that, everything we will do! What are you waiting for? Send us an email; then we will get you back in soonest with best price!
>> Private car from Chan May port to Hue
WHY YOU CHOOSE PRIVATE CAR WITH US?
|English Speaking Driver||Value for Money||Car fleet|
|We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.||With cheap price but professional service.||Our cars are new 2016 – 2017; with free Wi-fi; Baby seat.|
|Fast Booking||Support Team||Easy pament|
|Just a click, you can contact us to book the private car.||Our team available 24hour/7 days, we always reply your email in soonest with best price||No need deposit; pay direct to driver after end trip.|