You are staying in Ha Noi city and you would like to visit Ha Noi City with Ha Noi Highlight half day tour. You can take part in Danang Highlight Half Day Tour with group but should be follow group. For more comfortable, Danang Transfers offers Ha Noi Highlight Half Day Tour by private car rental.
Ha Noi Highlight Half Day Tour by private car with English speaking driver ✓Great trip, Quality, Safety and prestige ✓Booking Online
Ha Noi Highlight Half Day Tour by private car
- Am: Pick up from the hotel. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ho Chi Minh’s former residence, followed by a short walk to get to One Pillar Pagoda. Visit the Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam. Head back to the old quarter of Hanoi to visit the busy 36 streets by riding riskshaw for 1 hour. Lunch.
- Pm: Short drive to the outskirts of Hanoi to visit the Museum of Ethnology. After a briefing you have free time to explore around this biggest museum in Vietnam.Head back to the centre of Hanoi via visiting temple of Quan Thanh and the oldest pagoda in Vietnam, Tran Quoc. Take a relaxing walk along Thanh Nien street next to the famous West Lake. Transfer to your hotel. (L)
Please dress properly while visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum – Long pants & long sleeves are required to enter the Mausoleum.
Price private car Ha Noi Highlight Half Day Tour
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)
|Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.
|Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.
– Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver.
– 24/7 customer support: (+84)0905442279 – Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk
– English and Experienced driver.
– Meet & greet at the airport
Information About Vehicles
– Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Chevrolet Cruze, Kia K3, Mazda 3…) : 👤 3 people & 💼 3 luggages + handbags
– SUV ( Toyota Fortuner, Avanza, Mitsubishi Xpander, Kia Sedona, Kia Carens…) : 👤 5 people & 💼 5 luggages + handbags
– Van ( Ford Transit, Hyundai Solati, Toyota Hiace ) : 👤 12 people & 💼 16 luggages + handbags
Instructions for use of service
- For airport / train / port pick up : Our driver will wait at the airport and hold a welcome board with your name written on it for you to recognize him easily. Just need let we know your flight number, train number…
- For Hotel or private address pick up: please wait at the lobby (if you give your Hotel room number when booking, the driver will ask for the reception)
- Post-Paid: We accept both US Dollar and Vietnam Dong. You can also pay via credit card.
Booking private car services
Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 12 hours.
If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +840905442279 (Mr Jay), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
Not only easy booking; but also easy payment – pay after end trip, The driver wait for you at arrival gate (hotel lobby) with sign or easy contact him via Whatsap/ Viber/ Line/ Kakaotalk…
All we need from you :
- Your name, Hotel address, Your flight number.
- Time departure – Your journey
We will send you the price for the trip. Once confirmed by you, we will arrange the service. No deposit, our driver will collect your money when you arrival in your hotel and end the trip
After that, everything we will do! What are you waiting for? Send us an email; then we will get you back in soonest with best price!
Why choose private car with Us?
|English Speaking Driver
|Value for Money
|We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.
|With cheap price but professional service.
|Our cars are new 2020 – 2023; with free Wi-fi; Baby seat.
|Just a click, you can contact us to book the private car.
|Our team available 24hour/7 days, we always reply your email in soonest with best price
|No need deposit; pay direct to driver after end trip.
Frequently asked questions
DANANG TRANSFER is the cars you trust in Vietnam. It is managed by the best transfer company in the country to cater specifically the high-quality transport needs. We offer premium private transport services : Nice Car & Professional Driver
Price private cars will depend on the travel itinerary, time of use, and type of car you choose. On average, you can expect to pay around $40 to $100 per day. However, prices may vary, so it’s recommended to contact our operators to get accurate quotes based on your specific requirements.
All of our vehicles are new models and being cleaned daily. Baby seats available upon request.
– 4 seats: Chevrolet Cruize, Hyundai Accent, Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato
– 7 seats: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner
– 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
– For Private Car (transport service), this price is per car not per person
– For Package Tour (Private tour), this price is per person.
Our driver will wait at the airport and hold a welcome board with your name written on it for you to recognize him easily.
When you receive an email stating: Your booking has been confirmed.
To make sure that your booking has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice with an itinerary. Please check itinerary to avoid any inconvenience.
We accept both US Dollar and Vietnam Dong. You can also pay via credit card.
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee)
– Cash to driver
This is a private service, so only your group will be in this trip. You can invite your friends but maximum of 3 people in 4 seat car, 5 people in 7 seat car and 12 people in 16 seat car.
Our drivers can speak Basic English communication or better. They have vast experience in dealing with foreigners, they can explain about attractions and help you get the most out of your trip. But they are not tour guides so they have limitation.